Do you enjoy spicing and blending your meals with paneer’s creamy richness?
If yes, get ready to learn how to make chilli paneer that will tantalize your taste buds!
Imagine cubes of creamy paneer perfectly seared and coated in a symphony of flavorful spices and vibrant bell peppers to create a delightful mixture of flavours and textures.
We will explore the process for making this Indo-Chinese masterpiece, guaranteed to ignite your dining experience like never before.
Let’s dive in!
How to Make Chilli Paneer Step by Step?
A popular Indo-Chinese dish called chilli paneer is a mouthwatering blend of Indian and Chinese flavours that tantalize the palate with its spicy and tangy taste.
Paneer is marinated in a tasty mixture of soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and numerous seasonings before being stir-fried to perfection to make the meal.
The Chilli Paneer dry recipe is the best option for your taste buds if you want a Chilli Paneer without cornflour.
Whether eaten as an appetizer or a main meal, the chilli paneer guarantees a delicious culinary experience that appeals to various palates.
Below is the recipe for Chilli Paneer:
Chilli Paneer Ingredients
The following are the ingredients used to make Chilli Paneer:
For The Paneer Marinade:
- 250g paneer, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (cornflour)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water as needed
- 2 tablespoons oil (for cooking)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper (capsicum), thinly sliced
- 2-3 green chillies, slit lengthwise (adjust to your spice preference)
- 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce (adjust to your spice preference)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (white or rice vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 spring onions, green parts chopped
- Sesame seeds (optional)
Chilli Paneer Instructions
Here are the easy steps for the recipe for Chilli Paneer:
1: Marinate The Paneer
- To marinate the paneer, create a thick batter in a bowl using cornflour, all-purpose flour, ginger-garlic paste, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Add the paneer cubes and thoroughly coat them in the batter.
- Give the paneer around 15 to 20 minutes to marinade.
2: Fry The Paneer
- In a pan, heat the oil for shallow frying.
- Add the marinated paneer cubes when the oil is heated.
- Cook the paneer cubes in hot oil until crispy and golden on all sides.
- Take out the paneer cubes that have been cooked and put them on a paper towel to absorb extra oil. Set aside.
3: Prepare The Chilli Paneer Sauce
- In the same pan, if there is extra oil, you can remove part of it, leaving around 1 tablespoon.
- Saute the ginger-garlic paste for one minute.
- Add the chopped onions and cook them until transparent.
- Add green chillies and sliced bell peppers. Fry the peppers for a few minutes to get slight frying without losing their crunch.
- Add vinegar, sugar, salt, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, and chilli sauce. Mix thoroughly, then let the spices cook for a minute.
4: Combine Paneer And Sauce
- Mix the fried paneer cubes into the sauce. Mix thoroughly to combine the sauce, veggies, and paneer evenly.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat to enable the flavours to meld.
5: Serve The Chilli Paneer
- Turn off the heat after the paneer is thoroughly cooked and well-coated.
- If you like, garnish with sesame seeds and finely chopped spring onions.
- Serve the hot chilli paneer as an appetizer or a side dish with noodles or fried rice.
Enjoy your spicy meal!
In conclusion, by following these simple and easy steps mentioned above, you can learn how to make chilli paneer whether you’re a spice lover or enjoy delicious food.
Chilli paneer celebrates flavour and culture with its blend of strong spices, soft paneer, and vibrant veggies.
So, gather your ingredients, embrace the sizzle of the pan, and prepare for a culinary adventure to make chilli paneer that will not only tempt taste buds but also create cherished memories.
Delve into deliciousness with our irresistible recipes!
What is chilli paneer made of?
Is chilli paneer good for you?
What are the ingredients in Ching’s secret paneer chilli masala?
Can we eat chilli paneer during weight loss?
Does paneer reduce belly fat?
Is it OK to eat paneer daily?
Which is best for weight loss paneer or chicken?
Which is better: tofu or paneer?